31 August 2009

40,000 visits and still going strong..

This morning I noticed that our visitor counter, below, has hit the 40,000 mark. This means the interest in the puppetry arts is still growing across the globe. Thank you to all who have supported me over the past few years and sorry I can't update the blog daily, due to lack of time. I do enjoy hearing from you, so if you have any ideas or news to share here, please do share your thoughts!

For those of you watching our Puppetry Films, listed on the right, I will continue adding stuff as often as I can and will start including new topics soon, so keep your eyes open for impressive new works.

Our international 'Puppetry for TV and Web Course' scheduled to take place in January at the Wesley Institute in Sydney will go ahead, although a few minor details might change, like we might shorten the course slightly to assist participants internationally who are working and can't take much time off work. Final details will be posted here soon, so keep your eyes open!

No comments: