12 June 2005

The Beginning

Hello

This is just the begining of what I hope will be an interesting and inspiring new puppetry, visual theatre, television, film and the related news and discussion blog with a permanent link to http://www.africanpuppet.com

I hope to have regular postings available of news from the Sydney Film School, where I am based and the surrounding world on issues and events, which will also make my job easier to get puppeteers and related crazies visiting our regular puppetry and animation film screenings, performances and our continual puppetry workshops and courses run throughout Sydney, at Tafe Enmore, Sydney Film School and Sydney Community College.

Anyhow I'll keep everyone updated as to all activities, both in Australia and beyond!
Hope it will inspire and unite.

Keep the energy flowing...

Cheers,
Gary

No comments: