19 August 2005

Why technology?

Hello technofiends and technophobes! I have been experiencing some technical nightmares of late! Trying to edit video is normally quite a pleasant job, but this week it has become hell... I happen to be leaving on my world lecture tour next week and have a deadline to finish editing these video clips to show as part of my presentations on puppetry in - education, intercultural communication, prisons, health education, politics, etc. But first my edit PC kept shutting down (probably a faulty motherboard, I'm told), then the DVD writer ceased and now my portable hard drive has just fallen apart. Help! Where is this all leading? What is all this trying to tell me? To be honest, I'm not sure. Time is running low, as is my energy, so back to the salt mines for me... and here's hoping! Will keep you posted.

No comments: