9 August 2005

Global Tour...

Only two weeks to blast off! With the Challenger preparing to re-enter the Earth's atmosphere tomorrow, I am slowly preparing to leave it! I will be embarking upon a four month adventure, that will take me from Sydney to Honolulu, Chicago, New York, West Palm Beach, Toronto, Montreal, North Michigan, Boston, London, Stratford, Vienna, Mistelbach, Krakow, Bielsko-Biala, Warsaw, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem, Barcelona, Johannesburg and Cape Town, to name but a few! Although it'll be mostly presenting lectures and workshops, I have some time off to catch up with friends and family along the way. Some of the public events include a British UNIMA lecture on Tuesday 11 October in London; lectures at the Mistelbach festival in Austria and workshops in Poland and Israel. For more info, watch this space... Update: The Challenger has just landed safely in California and I still haven't quite taken off, but it's still two weeks and counting!

No comments: