14 July 2005

Odds and Sods... sex and puppets

We are holding our Puppetry for Film and Television Workshop showcase of short performances, here at the Sydney Film School on Saturday 30 July at 20h00. If any of you are interested in attending, please email me for details!
Whoever thought of Big Brother - the UNCUT puppet version, where the housemates would run naked around the house, without embarressing themselves? I did! It would certainly be more interesting than what I saw the other night. Who watches this stuff? I believe puppets could do a better job and be less inhibited. Less ego! One could sculpture the bodies to perfection first, before they strip and the sex scenes would be rehearsed to show the ultimate... funny side?

And then there's American Idol. Help! It seems like The Muppets might have a similar idea? (Thanks to Andrew), I found this strange article about Kermit and Miss Piggy being the judges and auditioning new puppeteers. Count me out of this one!

No comments: